Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
peachynat   12-02-2005, 03:54 PM
I started reading FPW's books this year and I have become a RJ addict. I absolutely love him!! I'm currently reading the Adversary cycle but am going to read Gateways next in the RJ series. I can't wait to get back to that series! I just registered today and I love this website and can't wait to learn more Big Grin
Tempest   12-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Welcome peachy, and more importantly...the south rocks!

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Charleswg   12-02-2005, 05:31 PM
peachynat Wrote:I started reading FPW's books this year and I have become a RJ addict. I absolutely love him!! I'm currently reading the Adversary cycle but am going to read Gateways next in the RJ series. I can't wait to get back to that series! I just registered today and I love this website and can't wait to learn more Big Grin

Welcome to the message board. you have many months of reading ahead of you- lucky!

CG
matthewsmommy   12-02-2005, 07:11 PM
peachynat Wrote:I started reading FPW's books this year and I have become a RJ addict. I absolutely love him!! I'm currently reading the Adversary cycle but am going to read Gateways next in the RJ series. I can't wait to get back to that series! I just registered today and I love this website and can't wait to learn more Big Grin
You're gonna love it here, it's addictive. And these people are all insane, except for me, of course! Seriously...all RJ experts. Any question you can think of regarding the books and damn near anything else can be answered here! Welcome! Cool

'Cause Mommy Said So.
t4terrific   12-03-2005, 12:05 AM
matthewsmommy Wrote:You're gonna love it here, it's addictive. And these people are all insane, except for me, of course! Seriously...all RJ experts. Any question you can think of regarding the books and damn near anything else can be answered here! Welcome! Cool

Yeah. Come on in. The water's fine.
Kenji   12-03-2005, 12:48 AM

Welcome to the board, peachynat! Smile

Gateways is awesome. You'll like it. Enjoy your reading!
mike36799   12-04-2005, 01:56 AM
Welcome! Big Grin

"I have the key to One-Eyed-Willy."
t4terrific   12-04-2005, 03:10 AM
mike36799 Wrote:Welcome! Big Grin

Welcome peachnut.
Pleiades   12-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Welcome Peachynat... Happy reading. Wait till you see what Jack does next! Smile

You really only need three things: WD-40, Duct Tape, and a pointy stick. If it's supposed to move and doesn't, use the WD-40. If it moves and isn't supposed to, use the Duct Tape. If you want it to move and it doesn't want to, use the pointy stick. The rest of life is easy.
Maggers   12-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Welcome, this board is a great fun place. Enjoy!

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4