Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
peachynat   12-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Thank you all so much!! I really feel a part of the group now Smile My boyfriend (who got me reading RJ in the beginning) has read the entire series and I'm trying to catch up and having a blast doing it!! Can't wait to see what Jack gets himself into and out of next Big Grin
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-04-2005, 10:10 PM
peachynat Wrote:Thank you all so much!! I really feel a part of the group now Smile My boyfriend (who got me reading RJ in the beginning) has read the entire series and I'm trying to catch up and having a blast doing it!! Can't wait to see what Jack gets himself into and out of next Big Grin

Welcome, Peachynat!--you're gonna meet some good folks here and have a =damn= good time talking with the gang.
Ken Valentine   12-04-2005, 11:30 PM
peachynat Wrote:I started reading FPW's books this year and I have become a RJ addict. I absolutely love him!! I'm currently reading the Adversary cycle but am going to read Gateways next in the RJ series. I can't wait to get back to that series! I just registered today and I love this website and can't wait to learn more Big Grin

Welcome to the board peachynat. You'll find that we're just one great big dysfunctional family. Big Grin

Ken V.
jaybird   12-05-2005, 03:28 PM
I know I am biased but, Im happy you decided to join the group of misfits and degenerates. Im happy for you and proud at the same time. Log in and enjoy the show.
peachynat   12-05-2005, 04:14 PM
jaybird Wrote:I know I am biased but, Im happy you decided to join the group of misfits and degenerates. Im happy for you and proud at the same time. Log in and enjoy the show.

Thanks!! I owe it all to you!! Wink
matthewsmommy   12-05-2005, 04:21 PM
peachynat Wrote:Thanks!! I owe it all to you!! Wink
Okay, I have to butt in here.....if you two need to get all sappy and cute, use the PM feature! Big Grin

'Cause Mommy Said So.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-05-2005, 04:27 PM
matthewsmommy Wrote:Okay, I have to butt in here.....if you two need to get all sappy and cute, use the PM feature! Big Grin

I am new in your country. What is PM feature? Shows what men like to see?
matthewsmommy   12-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I am new in your country. What is PM feature? Shows what men like to see?
I can tell you, but I'll need a valid credit card number first. Cool

'Cause Mommy Said So.
jaybird   12-05-2005, 04:45 PM
PM with Peachynat is lots of fun. You should try it.
matthewsmommy   12-05-2005, 04:48 PM
jaybird Wrote:PM with Peachynat is lots of fun. You should try it.
OMG, you people are just plain SICK! Totally, completely sick.... Rolleyes Big Grin

'Cause Mommy Said So.
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4