Pages (3):    1 2 3
Sam   11-18-2005, 01:00 AM
KRW Wrote:You think I might be available for that offer? I keep forgeting it's on.KRW

Not a problem. The last episode - "Bugs" - was a bad recording though. Tape must be faulty. Hopefully I'll catch a rerun on that one. I'll make a memo and contact you when the season is done.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Pleiades   11-26-2005, 11:49 PM
I don't watch much TV, but I started watching Survivorman on the Science Channel. This is what surviving is about, not some game show. Les gets dumped in the middle of nowhere to survive alone for a week, usually without food and water. On man's lizard is another man's lunch.

There's a Survivorman marathon on Sunday Nov. 27 beginning at 7:00 PM.

You really only need three things: WD-40, Duct Tape, and a pointy stick. If it's supposed to move and doesn't, use the WD-40. If it moves and isn't supposed to, use the Duct Tape. If you want it to move and it doesn't want to, use the pointy stick. The rest of life is easy.
Pages (3):    1 2 3