jpwynn   06-21-2004, 06:21 PM
First of all......WOW! Best one so far. Since I began CrissCross three days ago, I had a conflicting battle of not wanting to put the book down, but not wanting to finish it too quickly (not wanting to put the book down won). Wow, wow and double wow! I feel bad for all the people who have not been turned on to FPW and RJ.

My question is this.......do ALL the "mothers" have scars on their back? Is Opus Omega intented to kill ALL the "mothers". Do they all feel it when another cylinder is placed into the ground? Do the other two (besides herta) have a hole in through their back as a result of Anya dying?

Basically, how do the other "mothers" factor in?

Jason
fpw   06-21-2004, 10:01 PM
jpwynn Wrote:My question is this.......do ALL the "mothers" have scars on their back? Is Opus Omega intented to kill ALL the "mothers". Do they all feel it when another cylinder is placed into the ground? Do the other two (besides herta) have a hole in through their back as a result of Anya dying?

Basically, how do the other "mothers" factor in?

As Abe might say, "I should tell you now?"

Or to quote Endora: "All in good time, my dear. All in good time."

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
jpwynn   06-22-2004, 12:15 AM
fpw Wrote:As Abe might say, "I should tell you now?"

Or to quote Endora: "All in good time, my dear. All in good time."

I was afraid you'd say that. Wink
Barry Lee Dejasu   06-22-2004, 08:31 AM
As long as you've read everything else in the RJ/AC series, and in the proper order, I think your guess is as good as anyone's...otherwise, mum's the word.

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]