Kenji   11-18-2005, 10:49 AM
Batman, Spiderman, and Superman! ....New Superman's legend begin.

http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmovies...er_500.asx

Oh, I wanna see Kevin Spacey play Rex Luther. Big Grin
t4terrific   11-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Kenji Wrote:Batman, Spiderman, and Superman! ....New Superman's legend begin.

http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmovies...er_500.asx

Oh, I wanna see Kevin Spacey play Rex Luther. Big Grin

Superman looks a lot like Christopher Reeve and his dad sounds like Marlon Brando!!!
Kenji   11-18-2005, 05:46 PM
t4terrific Wrote:Superman looks a lot like Christopher Reeve and his dad sounds like Marlon Brando!!!

Yeah! I just thought that,too.
Blake   11-19-2005, 02:38 PM
t4terrific Wrote:Superman looks a lot like Christopher Reeve and his dad sounds like Marlon Brando!!!

His dad is Marlon Brando! Bryan Singer is supposedly using some of the unused Brando footage from the first two Christopher Reeve films. See here for info, though there are probably more up-to-date articles now. The dialogue in the trailer is actually from the first Superman.

I was skeptical of this film at first, but it does look good. And I like that Bryan Singer seems so respectful of those first two films and isn't just ignoring them. Now I can only hope that all this will result in Richard Donner getting to release something resembling his cut of Superman II! And if I can't have that, I at least want a special edition DVD with all of the missing and early footage made prior to the reshoots -- including all of Brando's footage -- in the deleted scenes section. Superman II is a pretty entertaining movie that could've been brilliant if those idiot producers had just let Richard Donner finish the thing....

Blake

Please support Friends of Washoe.
KRW   11-19-2005, 11:50 PM
Blake Wrote:His dad is Marlon Brando! Bryan Singer is supposedly using some of the unused Brando footage from the first two Christopher Reeve films. See here for info, though there are probably more up-to-date articles now. The dialogue in the trailer is actually from the first Superman.

I was skeptical of this film at first, but it does look good. And I like that Bryan Singer seems so respectful of those first two films and isn't just ignoring them. Now I can only hope that all this will result in Richard Donner getting to release something resembling his cut of Superman II! And if I can't have that, I at least want a special edition DVD with all of the missing and early footage made prior to the reshoots -- including all of Brando's footage -- in the deleted scenes section. Superman II is a pretty entertaining movie that could've been brilliant if those idiot producers had just let Richard Donner finish the thing....

Blake

I would still LOVE to see Superman fight Doomsday! That battle needs to be put on the big screen! Apocalypitic battle, to say the least.

KRW