matthewsmommy   11-14-2005, 01:28 PM
Loved it. Matthew got a bit scared of the Zorgons, but he enjoyed it overall. We went straight to the video store and got Jumanji and he loved that one even more. The movie basically IS Jumanji, only it's a space game instead of a jungle game. Same premise, character relationships are different.
Oh, and BTW, Chicken Little ROCKS! Big Grin

'Cause Mommy Said So.
mike36799   11-15-2005, 08:16 PM
matthewsmommy Wrote:Loved it. Matthew got a bit scared of the Zorgons, but he enjoyed it overall. We went straight to the video store and got Jumanji and he loved that one even more. The movie basically IS Jumanji, only it's a space game instead of a jungle game. Same premise, character relationships are different.
Oh, and BTW, Chicken Little ROCKS! Big Grin

HAHA that Chiken Little lookes so funny. Is that an actual movie, or some kind of opening act that they do before a certain Disney movie.

I will wait for Zathura to hit rental then grab a copy. Only reason I knew about it was off show Apprentice, they had to build a float for the movie. When describing the movie the presenter said Zathura wrong 5 times in her presentation...

I agree the movie definitly had a Jumanji feel just off the previews.
matthewsmommy   11-15-2005, 09:07 PM
mike36799 Wrote:HAHA that Chiken Little lookes so funny. Is that an actual movie, or some kind of opening act that they do before a certain Disney movie.

It's a full-length (1:25) movie, and SOOOOOO cute.

'Cause Mommy Said So.
Scott Miller   02-25-2006, 01:24 PM
matthewsmommy Wrote:Loved it. Matthew got a bit scared of the Zorgons, but he enjoyed it overall. We went straight to the video store and got Jumanji and he loved that one even more. The movie basically IS Jumanji, only it's a space game instead of a jungle game. Same premise, character relationships are different.

Jumanji in Space is the perfect description, although I personally preferred Z to J. It is full of amazing sets, action(great old-school physical effects with just a smattering of CGI), humor and realistic family drama. The acting is solid by a cast of newcomers. I highly recommend it.

The DVD also previewed Monster House, a great looking CGI film due out this coming summer. It is produced by Spielberg and Robert Zemekis, elevating my expectations for it.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels