Pages (2):    1 2
Dave   11-04-2005, 07:30 AM
Kenji Wrote:Oh, I'm sorry for blasphemy. But I hadn't particular intention to it.....
Nothing to apologise for, Kenji, I was just messing around. I hold to Life of Brian being better IMO, but have no problem with people prefering Holy Grail, it does have some classic moments. Nee!

Dave
jimbow8   11-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Dave Wrote:Nothing to apologise for, Kenji, I was just messing around. I hold to Life of Brian being better IMO, but have no problem with people prefering Holy Grail, it does have some classic moments. Nee!

Dave
The Holy Grail is my favorite comedy EVER!! I haven't seen Life of Brian in a long time, but remember liking it a lot. I'm waiting for the special edition DVD like they made for THG and Meaning of Life before I buy it, but they just don't seem to be making one.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Dave   11-04-2005, 11:03 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:The Holy Grail is my favorite comedy EVER!! I haven't seen Life of Brian in a long time, but remember liking it a lot. I'm waiting for the special edition DVD like they made for THG and Meaning of Life before I buy it, but they just don't seem to be making one.

There are rights issues surrounding the film, the legal tangle is proving a major hinderance to the film getting the right treatment on DVD.

Dave
jimbow8   11-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Dave Wrote:There are rights issues surrounding the film, the legal tangle is proving a major hinderance to the film getting the right treatment on DVD.

Dave
Damn legal rights!!!! Away with them all!!! They're keeping me from seeing The Tick also!!! DAMMIT!!!!

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Pages (2):    1 2