Kenji   10-29-2005, 03:08 AM
Have you ever seen this omnibus movie? This is Asian movie(s). Made by Japan, South Korea, and China. I saw trailer, then I checked it in imdb. But I've never heard this before. All three movies looks pretty freaky!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/threeextremes/
saynomore   10-29-2005, 10:26 PM
Kenji Wrote:Have you ever seen this omnibus movie? This is Asian movie(s). Made by Japan, South Korea, and China. I saw trailer, then I checked it in imdb. But I've never heard this before. All three movies looks pretty freaky!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/threeextremes/

The movie just came out over here in West Los Angeles on a very, very limited release (that is, ONE theater). I plan to watch it on Monday as my weekend is packed. The reviews have been pretty bad, but bad in that each of the stories is very, very gory. Hee-hee-hee. And my favorite Asian Director, Miike (Audition, Gozu), directed the third of the horror trilogy. Can't wait!

AC
Terry Willacker   10-31-2005, 01:54 PM
I saw it at a horror movie marathon in Columbus, Ohio on October 23. I liked the third story. Unfortunately, I slept through the first two. That's not a comment on the film though. It was a marathon, 14 hours, and I happened to fall asleep at that point.
Paige   11-02-2005, 12:15 AM
It's actually playing by my house. I was planning to watch it on Halloween, but alas, I got stuck at home doing Accounting.

"Life — and I don't suppose I'm the first to make this comparison — is a disease: sexually transmitted, and invariably fatal."
Death Talks About Life Neil Gaiman
Kenji   11-02-2005, 07:45 AM
Terry Willacker Wrote:I saw it at a horror movie marathon in Columbus, Ohio on October 23. I liked the third story. Unfortunately, I slept through the first two. That's not a comment on the film though. It was a marathon, 14 hours, and I happened to fall asleep at that point.

14 hours!!! Gosh......that's hard night!

What were other movies?
Terry Willacker   11-02-2005, 12:13 PM
The other movies at the marathon were Black Sabbath, The Shining, The Brood, Demons, and Legend of the Wolfwoman.