Scott Miller   10-26-2005, 01:41 PM
For some reason, unknown even to me, I find this show hilarious. I've been getting some good chuckles from the Stuffed and Mounted DVD. Any other fans of this wacky Canadian comedy?

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Maggers   10-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:For some reason, unknown even to me, I find this show hilarious. I've been getting some good chuckles from the Stuffed and Mounted DVD. Any other fans of this wacky Canadian comedy?

I've never heard of it, Scott. Where is it? Just on DVD?

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Scott Miller   10-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Maggers Wrote:I've never heard of it, Scott. Where is it? Just on DVD?

I catch reruns late night on PBS, I found the DVD at my library. I don't even think it is all that good, but it has a certain appealing goofiness.

Scott

stacyzinda123   10-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I catch reruns late night on PBS, I found the DVD at my library. I don't even think it is all that good, but it has a certain appealing goofiness.
What's that line they always use about not being handsome, but being handy? My parents used to watch Red Green. It's a funny show in limited doses.
Scott Miller   10-27-2005, 04:39 PM
stacyzinda123 Wrote:What's that line they always use about not being handsome, but being handy? My parents used to watch Red Green. It's a funny show in limited doses.

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Limited doses is recommended.

Scott

Terry Willacker   10-31-2005, 01:48 PM
I love Red Green. I also watch it on PBS.
Biggles   10-31-2005, 02:59 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:For some reason, unknown even to me, I find this show hilarious. I've been getting some good chuckles from the Stuffed and Mounted DVD. Any other fans of this wacky Canadian comedy?

I've caught it a few times on our PBS affiliate, and I agree that it's hilarious! Didn't know it was available on DVD. Sounds like something to add to my Amazon wishlist (are you reading this Son of Biggles?).

Canada seems to be fertile ground for growing comedians and better than average rock bands. Any ideas why? :confused:

(Can't be the freakin' beer---that's for sure. Sad Maybe it's the fresh air and Omega 3 fatty acids from the indigenous species of fresh water fish.)
This post was last modified: 10-31-2005, 03:02 PM by Biggles.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Biggles   10-31-2005, 03:05 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Limited doses is recommended.

Now now! As I always say: "Anything worth doing is worth doing in excess".

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
KRW   10-31-2005, 07:11 PM
Biggles Wrote:Now now! As I always say: "Anything worth doing is worth doing in excess".

And then some!!!!!

KRW