Pages (2):    1 2
Kenji   02-14-2006, 11:48 AM
This evening, I went to a theater see Crash.

At first, when I saw this topic, I thought Paul mentioned about Cronenberg's crap movie. But I saw "FF=1.5". So I understood he didn't mention Cronenberg's movie. Big Grin

Well, anyway.....this movie was awesome! What a great casting! Don Cheadle, Matt Dillon, Sandra Bullock, Terrence Howard, Thandie Newton....they were brilliant! Especially, Matt Dillon(Ryan) tried to help Thandie Newton(Christine) from crashed car, but she's scream and refused. This scene grabbed my heart.

This will be into my top 10 movies in this year.

Someone noticed Marina Sirtis in this movie? She was Deanna Troi in ST;TNG. Smile
Scott Hajek   02-14-2006, 02:02 PM
I finally saw this movie over the weekend. I thought it was very well done, but none of the performances warranted Oscar nominations.

I thought that the issue of racism was handled correctly and honestly. It addressed the existence of it and the way it affects real people in real situations. It didn't show it with any political agenda or spin; no Jesse Jackson types in this movie.

Highly recommended.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Pages (2):    1 2