KRW   10-09-2005, 10:19 PM
Watched it last night. I didn't have a clue about it. We missed catching Serinity by half an hour thanks to an idiot waiter and traffic through ASU.
We decided to watch this one because of the cast. It has Al Pacino, Matthew McConaughey and Rene Russo. All in all I thought it was a great movie with some very stressful scenes towards the end, but I don't think you would miss anything if you rented it. I liked Rene Russo alot. She played a great role in this movie.

The best part was when Al and Rene were celibrating their 12 year wedding anniversery, we found it ironic because we were too! To bad that scene had some gravity to it, but it was still a cool coincidence. Cool

KRW
jimbow8   10-09-2005, 10:23 PM
I don't have much interest in this movie but

Congrats on your wedding anniversary!!! That is great.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
KRW   10-09-2005, 10:30 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I don't have much interest in this movie but

Congrats on your wedding anniversary!!! That is great.

I know! Who would of thought? That's just 12 years married. We dated for for three years and was engaged for one.

Thanks Jim!