Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5   
Marc   10-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Tomorrow morning, at 10:00 a.m., the crew and I of Dead in the Water head up to location for the shoot. On Saturday Dave flys to the states and join us, then on Sunday the cast will drive up and we start our feature film!

Our last day of the shoot is October 19 and we all come back to our regular lives October 20. Then I will begin the job of editing what will probably be roughly 25 hours of footage down to a 90 minute movie.

So wish us luck and I'll see you when I get back.
Scott Miller   10-07-2005, 01:09 AM
Marc B. Wrote:So wish us luck and I'll see you when I get back.

Awesome. Break a leg or two.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Maggers   10-07-2005, 01:09 AM
Congrats, Marc! My fingers are crossed that all goes well and you and Dave make the movie you've dreamed. [Image: thumb.gif]

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

t4terrific   10-07-2005, 01:19 AM
Marc B. Wrote:Tomorrow morning, at 10:00 a.m., the crew and I of Dead in the Water head up to location for the shoot. On Saturday Dave flys to the states and join us, then on Sunday the cast will drive up and we start our feature film!

Our last day of the shoot is October 19 and we all come back to our regular lives October 20. Then I will begin the job of editing what will probably be roughly 25 hours of footage down to a 90 minute movie.

God Bless!! I hope to see the film one day at Blockbuster!!
Kenji   10-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Marc B. Wrote:Tomorrow morning, at 10:00 a.m., the crew and I of Dead in the Water head up to location for the shoot. On Saturday Dave flys to the states and join us, then on Sunday the cast will drive up and we start our feature film!

Good luck, Marc & Dave! I'm wishing your success. [Image: 36_1_11.gif]

And someday, I hope your movie come to Japan.
Keith the Elder   10-07-2005, 09:42 AM
Fantastic!! Hope all goes well.

Still looking forward to that FPW 3-fer DVD!!!

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Dave   10-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Still looking forward to that FPW 3-fer DVD!!!

Thanks all.

I'm still around for a couple of hours (my flight is early tomorrow morning).

As for the 3-fer. Apologies, it be me holding up that train. Damn sound engineers! You'll all be the first to know when I have something to say Smile

Dave
APhew   10-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Good luck to everyone involved. Marc, some advice: There can never be TOO much blood. If your ever in a situation where you ask yourself "Do you think we used enough blood?" The answer will always be NO.
Biggles   10-07-2005, 04:00 PM

Be sure to tell Dave I said "Hi".

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Biggles   10-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Dave Wrote:Thanks all.

I'm still around for a couple of hours (my flight is early tomorrow morning).

As for the 3-fer. Apologies, it be me holding up that train. Damn sound engineers! You'll all be the first to know when I have something to say Smile

Dave

Have a safe flight Dave!

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5