Pages (2):    1 2
Keith the Elder   05-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Mike Hanson Wrote:And I've gotten a real kick from his latest Old Spice commercial!

Mike Smile

Saw that last night, love it!.

Also loved him as Briscoe County, Jr.

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Kenji   05-25-2007, 11:40 AM
phoenix rising Wrote:In case anyone didn't notice.....I'm a huge Bruce fan, I am in the process of getting a copy of Bubba Ho-Tep. (Amazon has the collectors edition) I love good camp, and this movie is full of it!!!

You might also want to check out his books....(yeah Bruce also writes)

I'm also B.Campbell fan. "Army of Darkness" is known as "Captain Supermarket" in Japan. Big Grin

But I didn't know he's writer. What a guy! Cool
tenebroust   05-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Whether you're a fan of the story, or Bruce Campbell, is not necessary to enjoy this film, but it couldn't hurt!
I loved this and would recommend it to anyone.

Make copies for yourself YOU HANGMAN ROPE GANGSTER SCUM-ON-TOP! Laugh your MAD GIGGLE NOW!
Francis E. Dec Esquire
Visit the Official Francis E. Dec fan club at http://www.bentoandstarchky.com

For the politically active you might like my website at:
http://www.platformforthefuture.com/main
jimbow8   05-25-2007, 09:36 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Saw that last night, love it!.

Also loved him as Briscoe County, Jr.
Brisco is one of my faves as well. I keep meaning to buy the DVD series, but..... haven't ..... YET!

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
jimbow8   05-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Mike Hanson Wrote:I too worship at the altar of Bruce Campbell

And I've gotten a real kick from his latest Old Spice commercial!

Mike Smile
That latest one with Bruce singing Hungry Like the Wolf lounge-style is HILARIOUS!!!

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
phoenix rising   05-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Kenji Wrote:I'm also B.Campbell fan. "Army of Darkness" is known as "Captain Supermarket" in Japan. Big Grin

Captain Supermarket?? That is funny!!

Yeah he has several books, and graphic novels and such.... to include If Chins Could Kill : Confessions of a B Movie Actor
KRW   05-27-2007, 09:50 PM
Kenji Wrote:I'm also B.Campbell fan. "Army of Darkness" is known as "Captain Supermarket" in Japan. Big Grin

A video game for the Sony Play Station has a game called "Broken Helix". Bruce Campbell narrates it! Great game! (The guy can do no wrong)Cool
KRW   05-27-2007, 09:58 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Brisco is one of my faves as well. I keep meaning to buy the DVD series, but..... haven't ..... YET!

I bought the movie based upon your opinion in a different thread. (For once, you're rightWink )

Brisco was my introduction to Bruce, but he won me over . I was sad when they discontinued the series. Luckily, I taped most of them!!Smile
bones weep tedium   05-29-2007, 05:44 AM
I used to think I was a Bruce Campbell fan, but then I realised I was just an Evil Dead fan.

I saw Bubba Ho-Tep and thought it was pretty good, but I can't stand Buffy-style horror. Cheap sets and cheap monsters, I tend to lose interest.

Aside from that I thought it was pretty good. I'm looking forward to the sequel, anyone know what it is? Bubba-Nosferatu, or something?
Pages (2):    1 2