Pages (2):    1 2
Sam   09-26-2005, 02:45 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I might have to see this now. I'll overlook Romanowski being in it in order to see Kevin Nash. I had no idea Nash was in it!!!! Big Grin

Well if you're a wrestlin fan - Goldberg and Stone Cold are also in it. Actually I think Stone Cold would make a decent actor, believe it or not. As long as he is playing an a$$hole. He is very good at that.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
jimbow8   09-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Sam Wrote:Well if you're a wrestlin fan - Goldberg and Stone Cold are also in it. Actually I think Stone Cold would make a decent actor, believe it or not. As long as he is playing an a$$hole. He is very good at that.

... and T-Money from Battle Dome.

So, what, did Vince McMahon produce this movie? Was it a WWE fim?
This post was last modified: 09-26-2005, 02:58 PM by jimbow8.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Sam   09-26-2005, 03:28 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:... and T-Money from Battle Dome.

So, what, did Vince McMahon produce this movie? Was it a WWE fim?

Oh yeah, Michael Irvin is in it, too. Aren't you a Cowboy fan? Or did I just make your "people to punch" list?

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
jimbow8   09-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Sam Wrote:Oh yeah, Michael Irvin is in it, too. Aren't you a Cowboy fan? Or did I just make your "people to punch" list?
I AM a Cowboys fan!!!!! I knew Irvin was in it. Thanks though. Big Grin

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Pages (2):    1 2