Pages (3): 1 2 3   
stacyzinda123   09-20-2005, 10:12 AM
Tonight is finally the season premire of Nip/Tuck. I've been waiting a looong time! Last year it was a summer show so the season finale was about a year ago. I can't wait for the 90 minute premire tonight. If you haven't seen this show, check it out. It's pretty unrealistic, but it's absolutely addicting!

Invasion starts tomorrow. That's the only new show I really wanted to catch and I'm looking forward to that too. Hopefully it will be a good one.
Noelie   09-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Quote:It's pretty unrealistic, but it's absolutely addicting!
It's actually Christian that's addicting. Wink
LuzEstrella   09-20-2005, 05:41 PM
I dont watch the show, I guess the subject matter and the time the show is on don't agree with me.
But I do think that Julian McMahon is so sexy. I used to watch him on "Charmed". As soon as he was off the show, I stopped watching it.
I do remember that when he was on that show, he was Alyssa Milano's on-screen love interest and Shannen Doherty's off-screen love interest.
AWKWARD !!!!! Smile

*[Image: 1129648598.gif]
Sam   09-21-2005, 01:04 AM
Watched Nip/Tuck tonight for the first time. Looks like I've missed out on a good show. "Momma" was a sad story and pretty gruesome. But my spirits were soon lifted, among something else, with the "investigation" in Christian's bedroom. Damn plastic surgeons have all the fun!!

Quote:I do remember that when he was on that show, he was Alyssa Milano's on-screen love interest and Shannen Doherty's off-screen love interest.

Maybe I'm blind but I've never seen the attraction to Shannen Doherty.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Kenji   09-21-2005, 09:29 AM
LuzEstrella Wrote:I dont watch the show, I guess the subject matter and the time the show is on don't agree with me.
But I do think that Julian McMahon is so sexy. I used to watch him on "Charmed". As soon as he was off the show, I stopped watching it.
I do remember that when he was on that show, he was Alyssa Milano's on-screen love interest and Shannen Doherty's off-screen love interest.
AWKWARD !!!!! Smile

Julian McMahon was also in Fantastic Four, and he played Doom.

Is he sexy? Hmmmmm...................
stacyzinda123   09-21-2005, 10:07 AM
Sam Wrote:Watched Nip/Tuck tonight for the first time. Looks like I've missed out on a good show. "Momma" was a sad story and pretty gruesome. But my spirits were soon lifted, among something else, with the "investigation" in Christian's bedroom. Damn plastic surgeons have all the fun!!
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Their patients are always interesting for one reason or another. And the bedroom scene isn't terribly unusual for that show. This season promises to be a good one!
LuzEstrella   09-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Maybe I have Julian on the brain...but wouldnt he make an interesting choice as our "Repairman Jack" ???

[IMG][Image: julian_anotherday.jpg][/IMG] [IMG][Image: julian_in-quiet-night16.jpg][/IMG] [IMG][Image: julianMcMahon2.jpg][/IMG]

He is a really good actor and could pull it off. He is intelligent and plays "dark" quite well. I can see him in this very demanding role. I think I like the idea !!!! Opinions ????? Anyone ????

Susan   09-22-2005, 07:13 PM
LuzEstrella Wrote:Maybe I have Julian on the brain...but wouldnt he make an interesting choice as our "Repairman Jack" ???

[IMG][Image: julian_anotherday.jpg][/IMG] [IMG][Image: julian_in-quiet-night16.jpg][/IMG] [IMG][Image: julianMcMahon2.jpg][/IMG]

He is a really good actor and could pull it off. He is intelligent and plays "dark" quite well. I can see him in this very demanding role. I think I like the idea !!!! Opinions ????? Anyone ????

Luz,

I think Julian McMahon is the hottest man alive. He is a wonderful actor with terrific range. However, RJ is supposed to "blend in". This guys is just too sexy and beautiful to blend in, don't you think? I mean, I'd remember him! LOL

I've loved him since he was on Charmed and when I saw the premiere I almost died during the first five minutes....

****NIP/TUCK SPOILERS AHEAD*****

OMG I thought Christian was really dead!!! I almost threw something at my tv. I had just upgraded my satellite package from 60 channels to 120 channels because FX was on the 120 channel package. ROTFL! And even though I love Nip/Tuck, the truth is I watch it for Julian. So when I thought they'd killed him off, I was a most unhappy camper.

I was shocked that he was raped! How horrible. For a while, I thought the Carver might actually be a woman, but I guess not. When will they tell us who it is?

Question for Nip/Tuck fans: who do you think The Carver is? Anyone we know?

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
LuzEstrella   09-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Susan,
I believe you are right about Julian not being able to blend in. He does have that powerful, irresistible, and undeniable "Alpha Male" thing working for him !!! Big Grin LOL
But, maybe if they hired really good actors to "pretend" that they dont notice him? Rolleyes

Anyways, Im thinking of watching the show now. I have not seen one episode. Can anyone give me an abridged version of "Nip/Tuck" ? Who are the characters and their situations? Important points to know?
Thanks.

Paige   09-23-2005, 03:42 PM
The Carver can still be a woman. I'm afraid for Christian. It cannot be easy to just bounce back from a violation like, especially considering his background of abuse.

The Carver might be Kimber or maybe the new doctor.

"Life — and I don't suppose I'm the first to make this comparison — is a disease: sexually transmitted, and invariably fatal."
Death Talks About Life Neil Gaiman
Pages (3): 1 2 3