Gerald Rice   08-30-2005, 03:59 PM
I only saw about a half hour or so, but I see some obvious problems.

1. The catchy phrase lines- does EVERYONE have them? The prison guard when he comes in (you're talking outta yer neck), his cellmate (welcome to Prisneyland).

2. Men on deathrow aren't allowed in the genpop. They might attempt to take people down to delay their executions.

3. Illinois declared a moratorium on death sentences because they found they'd executed like 7 innocent people.

4. Not so much a complaint, but I had a sensation that the main character was going to have something 'wrong' with him. That he needed some kind of stumbling block. Lo and behold, 20 minutes later, the prison doctor is saying something to him about being a diabetic.

5. You can't diagnose diabetes with a glucose monitor. Everyone has high blood sugar and low blood sugar at some point in time. An actual diagnosis would come after a hemoglobin A1C or a glucose tolerance test was done.

6. It was kind of dumb of the main character to commit a crime, get convicted and then sent to prison BEFORE asking his brother if he killed the Vice President's brother. If he'd planned on breaking him out either way he shouldn't have bothered asking.

I think that's it, I actually didn't see the whole show.
APhew   08-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Uh, maybe it's just me, but you could pick apart ANY drama on T V the way you just did "Prison Break".

You should have watched the whole thing, some of your points don't make sense.

I really enjoyed it and will be watching the entire season (or however long it lasts).
Gerald Rice   10-07-2005, 04:58 PM
APhew Wrote:Uh, maybe it's just me, but you could pick apart ANY drama on T V the way you just did "Prison Break".

You should have watched the whole thing, some of your points don't make sense.

I really enjoyed it and will be watching the entire season (or however long it lasts).

What didn't make sense? I admit, the show is intriguing, those things just stuck in my craw.
APhew   10-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Gerald Rice Wrote:What didn't make sense? I admit, the show is intriguing, those things just stuck in my craw.

What I meant by it not making sense is that if you watched all two hours that opening night a lot of your nitpicks would have been answered for you.
Kenji   05-14-2006, 08:01 AM
Today, I saw this show on DVD and I enjoyed it. It's like a prison version of "24". I saw first 2 episodes. I felt some political conspiracies in behind the Lincolun's imprisonment.

Anyway I'm looking forward to next episodes. But I have to wait it until next month....ugh!Sad