ShadowLord   08-17-2005, 12:37 PM
Ok for about 4 years I just avoided this show..I would come across it while channel surfing and just keep moving along.. then about 3 months ago I got stuck watching and entire episode..as luck would have it there were two episodes back to back..

Now my kids and I are addicted to it. At first I couldn't watch the show because I just dont like stupidity and thats exactly what the 3 main characters are STUPID .

However after watching it a few times I really began to appreciate the humour they were drumming up..

It is definately one of those shows you will either love or hate. I gave it the chance and have to admit it really is well done..

Showcase on thurs ..is when its on for me and I would recommend you give it a chance.. watch at least two episodes so you can learn a little of the characters and appreciate whats going on.

ShadowLord
jackthegiantkiller   01-17-2006, 05:43 PM
F$*K you Mr. Lahey!!!!
jackthegiantkiller   01-18-2006, 03:02 AM
NO Im not telling shadowlord off. Its an oft repeated phrase on the show in question. ( did i say oft? ) As a proud Canadian, Im happy to say we are taking stupidity to new lows with this semi independant documentary.

If you would like something alternative to the usual tv filler, try this show on for size, at worst you'll lose a half hour, at best, you'll be spendin some dinero for the 1st coupla seasons on dvd. But not too much, cause 28 bucks canajun is like what, 98 cents amurican??

O, its not really a documentary, but its shot "cops" style and the cameramen only rarely take part in the dope deals.

Randy, put a shirt on fer chrissakes.