Pages (2):    1 2
Dave   05-17-2004, 01:32 PM
Welcome back Kenji, it's not been the same without you.

Dave

PS I read The Damnation Game many years ago. Really good stuff, let us know what you think.
jimbow8   05-17-2004, 01:35 PM
I read Imajica by Clive barker and I was not impressed. I liked the parts of the story that took place in the "real world" but not the parts that took place in the "Imajica world" which is pretty much the second half of the book.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Dave   05-17-2004, 01:45 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I read Imajica by Clive barker and I was not impressed. I liked the parts of the story that took place in the "real world" but not the parts that took place in the "Imajica world" which is pretty much the second half of the book.

The Damnation Game is all real world (just with the weirdness thrown in). I struggled with Imajica, it was just getting over that hump where it changed.

Cabal is his best in my opinion (filmed as Nightbreed), followed closely by Weaveworld, which as you may guess from the title goes into "another land" like the second part of Imajica. But he did it so much better with carpetting.

Dave
Kenji   05-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Lisa Wrote:Kenji!!! I'm so glad you made it back. Big Grin We missed you lots!

Lisa

Lisa!!! Hello, I'm Back! Specially, I missed you too! Wink
Ken Valentine   05-17-2004, 11:02 PM
Kenji Asakura Wrote:Hello everyone! Kenji is baaaack!!! Smile

I don't know why, until now, I couldn't login, but finally I could. Wink Now let's talk begin!!

Kenji Asakura

This is GREAT! We really missed you Kenji.

Ken V.
Kenji   05-18-2004, 10:21 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:This is GREAT! We really missed you Kenji.

Ken V.

Wow! Hello, Ken ! I really really happy back to here again! Smile
Biggles   05-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Kenji Asakura Wrote:Hello everyone! Kenji is baaaack!!! Smile

I don't know why, until now, I couldn't login, but finally I could. Wink Now let's talk begin!!

Kenji Asakura

OK! Time to parteeee!

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
nonsun blob a   05-20-2004, 07:15 PM
I've never talked to you before, but from what I hear I should be honored to socialize with you. Hi.
Kenji   05-21-2004, 08:13 AM
nonsun blob a Wrote:I've never talked to you before, but from what I hear I should be honored to socialize with you. Hi.

Hello, nonsun blob ! Smile

About two or three months, I couldn't log in. But for three months, so many people visit to here. THis is AMAZING! Now, let's talk! Big Grin
Pages (2):    1 2