fpw   07-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Looks like a home movie and very confusing. Needed more than 77 minutes to fully flesh out the story.

FF=0 (I knew the fim was short and was afraid I'd miss a crucial plot point if I FF'd)

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Maggers   07-30-2005, 02:54 PM
http://www.repairmanjack.com/forum/showt...ght=primer

I think I might have liked it a bit more, but .... still so darned confusing as to muffle any enthusiasm otherwise engendered.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

fpw   08-01-2005, 08:00 AM
I think it was talk here that induced me to put it in my queue. I'm not sorry I watched it, just unsure what I watched. (I think that makes sense.)

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Maggers   08-01-2005, 08:47 AM
fpw Wrote:... I'm not sorry I watched it, just unsure what I watched. (I think that makes sense.)

That sums up the experience perfectly.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd