Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Evyled   08-25-2006, 11:20 AM
the original UK ending was much better to me as well. I saw the original UK version prior to seeing it in the theaters here in the states and to me they really should have kept this ending because it just fitted so well with the rest of the movie's themes.
Scott Miller   02-27-2007, 01:55 PM
saynomore Wrote:Saw last night. Loved Dog Soldiers so had to see this. Much more claustrophobic than The Cave. And the movie would have worked just as well with or without the "creatures." And that's because the scenery stole the show. I will be adding this DVD to my collection.

AC

Definitely one of the better horror movies of recent vintage, but I thought it actually lost a little steam once the creatures were introduced. Not that they were so bad, but it was an awesome adventure flick up to that point. I found the creatures disturbing and liked the fact that they were vulnerable to the weapons the ladies had on hand, but I found the final confrontation with them a bit lacking. And let's hear it for those ladies; they were kick-ass.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
outlanders   02-27-2007, 11:35 PM
Oddly enough, I just picked up Descent tonight. I've skipped past most of the thread to post, but I'll more than likely be watching it over the weekend. I won't be seeing it tonight or tomorrow (lets face it, Lost and Jericho are on tomorrow).

As for the Cave - only good part of the flick was the end when they were playing Nemo by Nightwish, one of my favorite bands.

Chris
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4