Ken Valentine   06-09-2005, 12:53 AM
http://www.cantstopthesignal.com

NUTS! Riverside, Califnordia is already sold out!

Ken V.
Marc   06-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Ack! The PAGE won't load!!!
Ken Valentine   06-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Ack! The PAGE won't load!!!

Strange . . . it just loaded for me. And unfortunately, all showings are shown as sold out. Sad

Ken V.
Marc   06-10-2005, 12:00 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Strange . . . it just loaded for me. And unfortunately, all showings are shown as sold out. Sad

The Chicago screening sold out in under 2 minutes. I had ordered four tickets, filled out my information, hit send and... was told my order didn't go through as it was sold out. I was so pissed this morning. Ask Susan and Lisa... they delt with my fury. Grrr!!!
Ken Valentine   06-10-2005, 01:07 AM
Marc B. Wrote:The Chicago screening sold out in under 2 minutes. I had ordered four tickets, filled out my information, hit send and... was told my order didn't go through as it was sold out. I was so pissed this morning. Ask Susan and Lisa... they delt with my fury. Grrr!!!

I understand. Riverside is only about 30 miles away from me, and when I found out, it was already sold out. Guess I'll just have to wait until September.

Ken V.
Scott Hajek   06-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Marc B. Wrote:The Chicago screening sold out in under 2 minutes. I had ordered four tickets, filled out my information, hit send and... was told my order didn't go through as it was sold out. I was so pissed this morning. Ask Susan and Lisa... they delt with my fury. Grrr!!!

I was a sympathetic "voice" during this dark time for Marc. I, too, was denied the tickets that I had ordered via the phone. Afterwards I got a sense of Marc's fury, and it wasn't pretty. Understandable for sure.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Susan   06-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:I was a sympathetic "voice" during this dark time for Marc. I, too, was denied the tickets that I had ordered via the phone. Afterwards I got a sense of Marc's fury, and it wasn't pretty. Understandable for sure.

Nothing a tranquilizer dart in the ass can't fix!

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Scott Hajek   06-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Susan Wrote:Nothing a tranquilizer dart in the ass can't fix!

Susan

For who, Marc? Or the idiots that are denying Marc and me tickets?

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Ken Valentine   06-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Susan Wrote:Nothing a tranquilizer dart in the ass can't fix!

Susan

You'd have to use a dart. He can't take a Valium if he's unable to get his teeth unclenched.

Ken V.