Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Kenji   06-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Maggers Wrote:Kenji, where are the answers? I'm dying to see who's right. Big Grin

#11. The Keep
#12. The Untouchables
#13. Dirty Harry
#14. Gooodfellas
#15. Bladerunner
#16. Psycho
#17. Big trouble in Little China
#18. Black Rain
#19. Starman

#20.....Hmmmm, nobody knows this....It's "Romancing the Stone". Remember this? Michael Douglas and Kathereen Turner in adventure movie. Wink
Biggles   06-09-2005, 10:46 PM
Blake Wrote:The Hunt for Red October, Sam Neill, and he's about to die from a bullet wound. In fact, I think that's his last line before he dies.

Blake

Righto! I've liked Sam Neill ever since "Reilly, Ace of Spies". Remember that series on PBS?

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Kenji   06-10-2005, 11:11 PM
#21 and #25 are easy, maybe. Smile

21.Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others.

22.It's not sad. I'm going to be somebody's baby.

23.I want peace on earth and goodwill toward men.

24.Oh, there's a big difference, The mob is run by murdering, thieving, lying, cheating psychopaths. We work for the President of the United States of America.

25.You're gonna need a bigger boat.

26.You know what, when we started out, I thought we was really goin' somewhere. This is it. We're just goin', huh?

27. Check this! Some guy from the seventeenth century telling me how to drive. They learn fast, don't they?

28,You have sunk to the lowest form of prehistoric frog shit on the bottom of a New Jersey scum swamp.

29, Because he likes it. He sees something he wants, he steals it. If something gets in his way, he kills it. And right now, he's hiding out in your city.

30.In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
Maggers   06-10-2005, 11:18 PM
25. Jaws

Had to add something...post too short
This post was last modified: 06-10-2005, 11:26 PM by Maggers.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Kenji   06-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Maggers Wrote:25. Jaws

Had to add something...post too short

Hehehe.....btw, #23 is not Groundhog Day. Big Grin
Maggers   06-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Kenji Wrote:Hehehe.....btw, #23 is not Groundhog Day. Big Grin

Yeah, I re-read the quote and realized that's not what Andie McDowell says to Bill Murray. She says something more like, "I always like to drink to world peace."

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (4):    1 2 3 4