Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Biggles   04-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:That's a show I would pay a nice buck to see. First match, maybe Paris Hilton vs Anna Nicole Smith?

I'd like to see Hillary Clinton v Monica Lewinski. Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-05-2005, 10:55 PM
Biggles Wrote:I'd like to see Hillary Clinton v Monica Lewinski. Big Grin

I'd =borrow= money to see =that= brawl! :p
NewYorkjoe   04-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the advice, Ken, I may have to try that. I've been looking for neatsfoot oil and I haven't had any luck locally.
I KNEW you were a lefty, since the right hemisphere of our brain controls our dominant side, I was certain that you were in your right mind.
I agree it never hurts to clean and oil a gun. I get great feelings of guilt if I don't clean my guns immediately after I get back from the range.
Ted Blocker will not alter my Galco (I didn't think they would, but they are perfectly willing to make a double holster, double mag pouch rig for my Glocks.
The best reload is another loaded handgun, that's what we call a "New York reload."
Watch yer top-knot, pardner!
NewYorkjoe
Keith the Elder   04-08-2005, 10:05 AM
NewYorkjoe Wrote:The best reload is another loaded handgun, that's what we call a "New York reload."
Watch yer top-knot, pardner!
NewYorkjoe

LOL, I Like that!!!

k the e
NewYorkjoe   04-24-2005, 03:46 PM
Keith, you have my sympathy; I used to live in Maryland. Just TRY to get a license to carry concealed in MD! I still have my lifetime membership at the Gilbert gunrange in Rockville off E. Gude Dr. I plan to stop by there sometime in the next few weeks. They owe me about four boxes of .45s and I recently got a benchrest, so I want to sight in my H&K USP with laser for 25 yds. I can take guest, if you are interested, but you have to take the range safety course (20-minute video, multiple choice test, plus small fee).
"New York reload" is like "Highway Patrol cocktail," it's one of those terms I've picked up from friends in law enforcement. I'm not original enough to coin my own.
I AM working on a story of my own, set in Manhattan, but no supernatural aspects or occult overtones.
Regards,
NewYorkjoe
Keith the Elder   04-24-2005, 05:21 PM
NewYorkjoe Wrote:Keith, you have my sympathy; I used to live in Maryland. Just TRY to get a license to carry concealed in MD! I still have my lifetime membership at the Gilbert gunrange in Rockville off E. Gude Dr. I plan to stop by there sometime in the next few weeks. They owe me about four boxes of .45s and I recently got a benchrest, so I want to sight in my H&K USP with laser for 25 yds. I can take guest, if you are interested, but you have to take the range safety course (20-minute video, multiple choice test, plus small fee).
"New York reload" is like "Highway Patrol cocktail," it's one of those terms I've picked up from friends in law enforcement. I'm not original enough to coin my own.
I AM working on a story of my own, set in Manhattan, but no supernatural aspects or occult overtones.
Regards,
NewYorkjoe

That sounds great NYJ, I have a few "must do" projects/events comming up, But If I'm free when you are here I would SO like to do this.

PM me with the details so that if I can't make it , you'll still be able to take a guest.

Keith the Elder
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4