The Mad American   08-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Just saw this movie last night and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

At the beginning I was thinking it was going to be a rip off of Se7en but as it gets into the movie it has some pretty cool takes on the whole serial killer thing.

The premise without any spoilers (this is how it was advertised on Netflix) is that the FBI is hunting a serial killer who is targeting serial killers as his prey.

Ben Kingsley is in it, and he is usually really good in my opinion and doesn't disappoint in this movie. The lady from Matrix is in it too but I am drawing a blank on her name.

Well worth a rent. Not a masterpiece by any means but still a very entertaining movie for me.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

jimbow8   08-29-2005, 03:33 PM
The Mad American Wrote:Just saw this movie last night and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

At the beginning I was thinking it was going to be a rip off of Se7en but as it gets into the movie it has some pretty cool takes on the whole serial killer thing.

The premise without any spoilers (this is how it was advertised on Netflix) is that the FBI is hunting a serial killer who is targeting serial killers as his prey.

Ben Kingsley is in it, and he is usually really good in my opinion and doesn't disappoint in this movie. The lady from Matrix is in it too but I am drawing a blank on her name.

Well worth a rent. Not a masterpiece by any means but still a very entertaining movie for me.
Carrie Ann Moss.

I am a huge fan of Se7en, so I will check this out. Thanks. I have seen it in stores, but I don't remember it being in theaters.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft