jpwynn   02-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Sorry. I just wanted to announce that after 4 years, I have finally completed my F. Paul Wilson collection. A collection of perfect-to-near-perfect copies of all of his books in hardcover. (Finally got an unopened copy of "Soft and Others" last weekend). I've been getting the Borderlands Adversary Cycle, but have also managed to track down (or been given) first printings of Keep, Reborn and Reprisal. I'm not sure of my Nightworld is the first printing, but it is a nice hardcover nonetheless.

Words cannot describe how proud I am of my completed collection.

But now, the search is over. And I have no choice but to wait until FPW writes more! Sad
Maggers   02-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Wow! That's terrific! I'd love to find a hardcover edition of "Nightworld," but I also don't want to pay a fortune for it. So I guess it will never be.

But lucky you, and congratulations!

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Medusa   02-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Maggers Wrote:Wow! That's terrific! I'd love to find a hardcover edition of "Nightworld," but I also don't want to pay a fortune for it. So I guess it will never be.

But lucky you, and congratulations!
Maggers,

If you watch Ebay closely you don't have to pay a fortune. I got my hardcover Nightworld for about $6.00. Its a UK version but its not mint condition or anything. I mean it looks used. But it reads great!
Glad you guys had fun at G.U. I would've loved to go to that.
Maggers   02-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Medusa Wrote:Maggers,

If you watch Ebay closely you don't have to pay a fortune. I got my hardcover Nightworld for about $6.00. Its a UK version but its not mint condition or anything. I mean it looks used. But it reads great!
Glad you guys had fun at G.U. I would've loved to go to that.

Hey, that's great news. I haven't seen any hardcovers of "Nightworld" at that price, ever, but I don't watch ebay that closely. I will begin as of right now! Big Grin

And yes, the GU was so much fun. What a great group of people, so warm and friendly and welcoming. I'd love to meet all the regulars on the board. I think a huge GU, where we got everyone together, would be the best party EVER!

We've got to work on planning such a thing!

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd