Marc   04-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the ultra-rare "Haunted Earth" is available on Ebay yet again. This is the third time I've seen it posted.

Check it out here.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Dave   04-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know that the ultra-rare "Haunted Earth" is available on Ebay yet again. This is the third time I've seen it posted.

Check it out here.

You know, that title brings up a whole host of images for story ideas.

I think my brain just exploded with the possibilities...

Evad
Lisa   04-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Haunted Earth! LOLOL That Effy is always churning out secret material!

Lisa
Biggles   04-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know that the ultra-rare "Haunted Earth" is available on Ebay yet again. This is the third time I've seen it posted.

Check it out here.

There are only two known copies of this rare book. The other was owned by the elusive D.B. Cooper.

P.S. I will seek out this rare tome immediately upon my return from my annual snipe hunting expedition to Atlantis. Haven't bagged one yet, but the game is afoot!
This post was last modified: 04-08-2005, 04:09 PM by Biggles.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
jimbow8   04-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Biggles Wrote:There are only two known copies of this rare book. The other was owned by the elusive D.B. Cooper.
I found a book when I was hiking in the backwoods of Oregon. The slipcase was so bad that I thought it was called the Hunted Urth, so I burned it to cook a can of franks and beans. DAMMIT!!! Oh, cruel fate!!

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Biggles   04-08-2005, 04:12 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I found a book when I was hiking in the backwoods of Oregon. The slipcase was so bad that I thought it was called the Hunted Urth, so I burned it to cook a can of franks and beans. DAMMIT!!! Oh, cruel fate!!

Dammit, Jim! This is serious business. Get control of yourself; this is no laughing matter. Smile

Biggles   04-08-2005, 04:16 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I found a book when I was hiking in the backwoods of Oregon. The slipcase was so bad that I thought it was called the Hunted Urth, so I burned it to cook a can of franks and beans. DAMMIT!!! Oh, cruel fate!!

BTW, I did finally acquire a S/L of THA. It cost me (I may have difficulty in siring future heirs to my vast fortune), but it was worth it.

KRW   04-10-2005, 11:15 PM
Biggles Wrote:Dammit, Jim! This is serious business. Get control of yourself; this is no laughing matter. Smile

But Bones, it is funny from my point of veiw! Big Grin

KRW