thisisatest   01-22-2005, 10:52 PM
Steve D
Anyone (especially Kenji) familiar with this Japanese movie called Score? It is similar to Resoivoir Dogs. A team of thieves heist a jewelry shop and take the goods to a warehouse where they must wait for THE Colonel. One of the thieves is supposed to kill all the others and get paid by THE Colonel. But there is one betrayal after another--plus, a pair of psycho hitchhikers join the party and off with the loot. And when THE Colonel arrives with his band of gunmen, and the cops arrive right behind him, there's a great finale worthy of Tarantino. Wish I had more info on this flick as I'd like to find more on this genre and by this director. Knowing Japanese would help alot.
Kenji   01-22-2005, 11:03 PM
thisisatest Wrote:Steve D
Anyone (especially Kenji) familiar with this Japanese movie called Score? It is similar to Resoivoir Dogs. A team of thieves heist a jewelry shop and take the goods to a warehouse where they must wait for THE Colonel. One of the thieves is supposed to kill all the others and get paid by THE Colonel. But there is one betrayal after another--plus, a pair of psycho hitchhikers join the party and off with the loot. And when THE Colonel arrives with his band of gunmen, and the cops arrive right behind him, there's a great finale worthy of Tarantino. Wish I had more info on this flick as I'd like to find more on this genre and by this director. Knowing Japanese would help alot.

Sorry, I don't know about this movie. Hmmm.....sounds like a violence movie. I checked it in IMDB. Here is detail.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114364/?fr=...ft=41;fm=1