thisisatest   01-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Steve D
Johnny Zero made its debut last night on Fox TV. An ex-con, caught between the mob and the FBI, helps people solve their problems. Yep. Another original. No cliche was left unturned. Nice look to it though--noirish.
Kenji   01-15-2005, 10:08 PM
thisisatest Wrote:Steve D
Johnny Zero made its debut last night on Fox TV. An ex-con, caught between the mob and the FBI, helps people solve their problems. Yep. Another original. No cliche was left unturned. Nice look to it though--noirish.

Sounds interesting. Is it TV drama? or documentary? If this is TV drama and starring actors are popular person, we can see it someday....maybe.
Susan   01-16-2005, 03:01 PM

I saw the first 10 minutes of it and thought the main character looked like he had the IQ of a door knob, so I switched channels.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
stacyzinda123   01-16-2005, 08:40 PM
That show was on last night while I was doing some other things around the apartment. It seemed like a decent idea, but I didn't care for it. It was only on for an hour, but it seemed like way longer!