KRW   02-26-2005, 12:58 AM
My friend told me about this movie and how it was practicly trash caned in the theatres. This movie was classified as an action movie, but is actually an action comedy. I loved it! I wish I was good at being a movie critic, but I'm not. But here goes, This movie started out a litlle slow but had enough cool scenes to keep me in the movie through the first forty five minutes. The whole time I'm thinking, "A friend recomended this movie and searched high and low to buy it, and he's gonna make me watch it next time I'm over. So I'll set here and watch this here so I can tell him I've seen it and we can spend our time playing pool, maybe it'll get better" IT DID! If you love those old Kung Fu movies where the lips don't match the voice, and you are ready to laugh, and some great graphics with a soccer ball, then you will absolutly love this movie! I watched it on STARS last night, and my friend found it at the video store.
I loved the iron leg technique the best!

KRW
Kenji   02-26-2005, 07:12 AM
KRW Wrote:My friend told me about this movie and how it was practicly trash caned in the theatres. This movie was classified as an action movie, but is actually an action comedy. I loved it! I wish I was good at being a movie critic, but I'm not. But here goes, This movie started out a litlle slow but had enough cool scenes to keep me in the movie through the first forty five minutes. The whole time I'm thinking, "A friend recomended this movie and searched high and low to buy it, and he's gonna make me watch it next time I'm over. So I'll set here and watch this here so I can tell him I've seen it and we can spend our time playing pool, maybe it'll get better" IT DID! If you love those old Kung Fu movies where the lips don't match the voice, and you are ready to laugh, and some great graphics with a soccer ball, then you will absolutly love this movie! I watched it on STARS last night, and my friend found it at the video store.
I loved the iron leg technique the best!

KRW

If you loved it, I recommend this movie. "Kung-Fu Hustle" Big Grin

http://www.sonypictures.com/intl/cn/kung...dex_en.php
KRW   02-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Kenji Wrote:If you loved it, I recommend this movie. "Kung-Fu Hustle" Big Grin

http://www.sonypictures.com/intl/cn/kung...dex_en.php

Thank you Kenji! I will definatly have my eye out for it, I hope I can find it. Miramax sank Shaolin Soccer on purpose by only relasing it in a few theatres around the nation and it's about impossible to find it on DVD. I lucked out, it was actually shown on STARS the other day. If they do the same with Kung Fu Hustle I may never find it! I hope it gets a chance.

KRW