mr mikey   12-27-2004, 05:09 PM
I was wondering how many of you used Netflix, and if you've been satisfied with their services?
I've been using walmart. com for a while now and have been pretty disapointed with it thus far. Primarily do to the fact that there has been quite a few times it's taken up to six or seven business days for them to send me new movies after I returned the ones I had.
Netflix advertises that it takes from 1-3 business days, I was wondering if this is true.
Maggers   12-27-2004, 05:16 PM
My friends and I who use Netflix swear there are Netflix elves living in the mailbox on the corner. We get the new movies almost before we sent back the old ones. They're fast and convenient and they've got a great selection.
This post was last modified: 12-27-2004, 11:29 PM by Maggers.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Marc   12-27-2004, 06:38 PM
I use Netflix and have had no problems. It usually takes a day to receive a DVD from them and for returns they usually have a new DVD in the mail within two days. I live in Chicago so this might be unusually fast but even in a rural area I can't imagine it taking 7-10 days.
mr mikey   12-27-2004, 07:47 PM
Marc B. Wrote:I use Netflix and have had no problems. It usually takes a day to receive a DVD from them and for returns they usually have a new DVD in the mail within two days. I live in Chicago so this might be unusually fast but even in a rural area I can't imagine it taking 7-10 days.

I live a little ways South of Chicago so that's good to hear. I think I'm going to give netflix a try. Thanks guys, and Gals.
Medusa   12-27-2004, 09:11 PM
I love to shop IN Walmart! But their online shopping leaves a lot to be desired. I've tried twice to order stuff from them online. Both times they went 2 weeks past the specified delivery date. I would email them repeatedly and get no response. Funny how it wasn't until I canceled the item that I got any kind of response. By then, it was too late. I'd already bought what I needed somewhere else. Since their DVD rentals are online too, the thought never even entered my mind to try it. I do know 3 other people who use the Netflix and they have all been happy with it and had no problems at all.