jdb2   11-23-2023, 04:33 PM
Does anyone know what's going on with the availability of the books in the Nocturnia Chronicles trilogy? I did perform a search of the forums which only turned up six threads concerning the series. The latest info I could find was a post in early 2020 from FPW indicating that the availability problem was some type of "agent issue."

All that's available on Amazon is the 2015 paperback release of "Definitely not Kansas", a 2013 ~$100 collectible hard cover of the above, and a rare three-book limited hardcover edition published in 2018 that costs around ~$200.

The main reason I'm posting this question is not really due to the limited availability of the dead tree books, but because there seem to be no ebook versions available currently either. In the aforementioned search results, I read that one person was able to buy all three books in ebook form for their Kindle from Amazon -- now they're gone.

Since I read fiction almost exclusively on my Kindle, I'm out of luck concerning the Nocturnia books right now.

I do vaguely remember FPW mentioning that if one bought one of the Nocturnia novels from Borderlands or Gauntlet press, they'd also receive the ebook. But, even those two publishers are completely out-of-stock of the Nocturnia books.

Is there any way to buy the ebooks?

Thanks,

jdb2
This post was last modified: 11-23-2023, 11:42 PM by jdb2.