NewYorkjoe   10-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Good morning all! Well, no nibbles yet? Here's a sample:

Romac/Cugir (Romanian version of Soviet Dragunov-type sniper), 7.62x54R caliber, forged barrel, 5 and 10-rd mags, new 6x electronic lighted reticle scope (batteries included), 120 rds. of 7.62x54R ammo (this is the rifle Taliban snipers have used against our brave and professional Warfighters in Iraq)

Springfield Armory SAR-8, .308 caliber (this is the Springfield version of the H&K 91), scope mount, four 20-rd mags, hundreds of rds. of British MOD 7.62mm (.308) ammo (this has the California-style stock, pistol grip is part of butt stock, made in Greece with H&K equipment, RARE)

Kahr PM45 semi-auto pistol, .45ACP, striker-fired (like a Glock), (rated the smallest controllable .45, recoil is "stout"), 2 mags, polygon-bore

STI 2011 Wide-Body, .45ACP single-action, 6-in-long slide, Steel Plate Challenge, composite frame, slab-sided slide, many 10 and 13-rd mags, holster (if I can find it), fiber-optic front sight, sweet (light) trigger

Shipped only to an FFL holder in accordance with all federal and ATFE regulations.

e-mail:
mssrschmidt@frontiernet.net

NYj
This post was last modified: 10-10-2013, 11:15 AM by NewYorkjoe.

Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late; And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods,"
"Well, John Henry said to the Cap'n, "A man ain't nuthin' but a man. But, before I let that steam drill beat me, gonna die with my hammer in my hand, Lawd, Lawd, gonna die with my hammer in my hand."