Pages (22):    1 17 18 19 20 21 22   
cobalt   02-05-2014, 02:16 PM
You can have the snow and ice from here....no problem. No shut down for us...just the schools.

EWMAN
LolaRennt   02-11-2014, 11:18 AM
So far no city wide shut down. There was a winter weather warning in effect this morning, I think, but it seems to be a non-event.

Why do I always do this to myself???
cobalt   02-11-2014, 12:48 PM
Come here, Lola. Lots of snow and ice with temps around 8 degrees at night. It's a winter wonder land. Confusedmow:

EWMAN
LolaRennt   02-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Can't there be snow without it being freezing????? Ok, I know the answer to that. I'm just whining.

Tony H   02-11-2014, 06:33 PM
LolaRennt Wrote:So far no city wide shut down. There was a winter weather warning in effect this morning, I think, but it seems to be a non-event.

Little Rock was estimated to have about 5 to 7 inches. Not a major disaster by Yankee accounts, but it would have shut the state down.

Woke up this morning to nothing. I am okay with that. My family back home in the Northeast is getting slammed non-stopped though.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
cobalt   02-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Yup. The South east got a big ice storm yesterday and tonight the North gets a Nor'easter. The amounts keep changing...oh fun.

EWMAN
IanSF   02-13-2014, 09:15 AM
You're getting Nor'easters, we're getting Sou'westers.

Different strokes and all that.
Dave F   02-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Wow thought I'd pop in and find much of the forum merged or gone - big change from the good old days

I blame social media Smile

Hope everyone is well

Carry on.........................................

The artist formally known as Britfan
LolaRennt   02-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Dallas weather is fun. Forecast for the next few days is temperatures will be in the 60s and 70s. If you could actually travel, I'd recommend taking a vacation in Texas. I've been hearing that there are lots of flight cancellations so I guess you are stuck.

Tony H   02-14-2014, 02:03 PM
Dave F Wrote:Wow thought I'd pop in and find much of the forum merged or gone - big change from the good old days

I blame social media Smile

Hope everyone is well

Carry on.........................................

Hey Dave!

Yeah, with Paul on Twitter and Facebook, most of the interaction is happening there these days. The forum (forums in general) are slowly fading into obscurity.

The board as it was was a wasteland of dead threads that was making it difficult for new visitors to weed through to get to FPW related stuff.

Game threads and other fluff aside from a very generic off topic thread have been pruned.

The main focus is now FPW and his work.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Pages (22):    1 17 18 19 20 21 22