Pages (2):    1 2
Brian   02-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Marc Wrote:Well, this season only has 8 episodes so if you make it to 4 might as well give it the full run. :p

There you go. LOL

There is no wise man without fault
Alvin Fox   02-17-2012, 09:55 AM
I can't imagine that this group would wander the jungle for years and years searching for the missing people.

I feel like it's a more serious (or less camp-y but with more actual camping) American Horror Story.
The Mad American   02-17-2012, 12:26 PM
Alvin Fox Wrote:I can't imagine that this group would wander the jungle for years and years searching for the missing people.

I feel like it's a more serious (or less camp-y but with more actual camping) American Horror Story.

The only thing that has me concerned is the search for the "source". It could become drawn out. I don't know, we will see as this season progresses.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Medusa   02-17-2012, 07:42 PM
I've been DVR'ing Alcatraz since it started but haven't watched any of it yet. Several new shows out right now.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Marc   02-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Medusa Wrote:I've been DVR'ing Alcatraz since it started but haven't watched any of it yet. Several new shows out right now.

Same here. I want to get to it but just finding time is difficult at the moment.
mad4tunes   02-19-2012, 03:17 AM
Both "Alcatraz" and "The River" left me feeling 'meh'...the only new show that has maintained my interest is "Person Of Interest".

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."
cobalt   02-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Marc Wrote:Same here. I want to get to it but just finding time is difficult at the moment.

Now Alcatraz has me really interested. I'm finding that I'm watching the episodes twice....just to pick up the little stuff.

Oh....and that older male doc...the one that smokes like a chimney...is a hoot....in a mad scientist kinda way.

EWMAN
Pages (2):    1 2