Libby   12-30-2011, 01:37 AM
Has anyone seen The Muppets? I recommend it highly. It was entertaining and funny, but it had a point. Its my favorite Disney movie since Enchanted! And I got the soundtrack for Christmas, which is exiting!

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Tony H   12-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Libby Wrote:Has anyone seen The Muppets? I recommend it highly. It was entertaining and funny, but it had a point. Its my favorite Disney movie since Enchanted! And I got the soundtrack for Christmas, which is exiting!

I have seen it three times now. I am a Muppet fan, have been since I was a kid. This film really captured the magic of the Muppets (And the Moopets, LMAO!) It made me feel like a kid again. The songs are awesome, the jokes are wicked funny, and it is clever enough for adults to enjoy.

It was awesome seeing the gang back up on the big screen. I just hope we don't have to wait another decade to see them at the movies again.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Libby   12-30-2011, 03:34 PM
Tony H Wrote:I have seen it three times now. I am a Muppet fan, have been since I was a kid. This film really captured the magic of the Muppets (And the Moopets, LMAO!) It made me feel like a kid again. The songs are awesome, the jokes are wicked funny, and it is clever enough for adults to enjoy.

It was awesome seeing the gang back up on the big screen. I just hope we don't have to wait another decade to see them at the movies again.
I loved the whole Jack Black thing! So funny! And I loved how there were so many huge celebrities with bit parts. That was pretty epic. I'm hoping it will be among my birthday presents. Smile

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
GeraldRice   01-04-2012, 05:55 PM
I loved it as well. My only gripe was that at times Fozzy Bear didn't sound like Fozzy Bear. He went too high.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
The Mad American   01-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Libby Wrote:Has anyone seen The Muppets? I recommend it highly. It was entertaining and funny, but it had a point. Its my favorite Disney movie since Enchanted! And I got the soundtrack for Christmas, which is exiting!

Finally took the kids to see this and I loved it as well. I too am a long time fan of the Muppets. I have the TV series on DVD and all the movies before this one. I think that this was by far my favorite movie. Great songs and enjoyable for both myself and my kids.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!