Kenji   12-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Has anyone seen this movie?

Original short story by Richard Matheson. But the movie has completely different story. I heard bad reviews in any sites. But I think this is better than Transformer movies.

Okay, okay... I admit this is a ridiculous movie. But I enjoyed it.
LolaRennt   12-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Haven't seen it. My first thought when I was watching the previews was "Ok...so it's Rocky with robots." People really made comparison to Transformers? I haven't bothered with reading the previews. The idea of it being Rocky with robots was enough to kill any interest on my part.

Why do I always do this to myself???
Kenji   12-16-2011, 09:05 PM
LolaRennt Wrote:Haven't seen it. My first thought when I was watching the previews was "Ok...so it's Rocky with robots." People really made comparison to Transformers? I haven't bothered with reading the previews. The idea of it being Rocky with robots was enough to kill any interest on my part.

Oh....so you think this is "Rocky with robots". Yes, I know what you mean. I agree it is. Also, it's "Over The Top with Robot", "Champ with Robot", etc etc...Well, I also can say this is a story about a boy and his long lost father. This is very very touching story.
The Mad American   12-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Kenji Wrote:Oh....so you think this is "Rocky with robots". Yes, I know what you mean. I agree it is. Also, it's "Over The Top with Robot", "Champ with Robot", etc etc...Well, I also can say this is a story about a boy and his long lost father. This is very very touching story.

I haven't seen it yet, but I will. I am a sucker for action movies. The previews reminded me more of that old game Rock'em, Sock'em Robots than anything. Smile

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!