Kenji   09-03-2011, 04:34 AM
Hi, guys! These days I had very busy works, so I couldn't posting.

Today I saw the movie, "Insidious". If you haven't seen this yet, and if you wanna see scary horror movie, check this. James Wang's SAW series were bloody torture horror movies, but "Insidious" is supernatural psychological horror. It was very very scary! I jumped out of seat because of sound effect.
Sigokat   09-19-2011, 05:05 PM
I watched this over the weekend. It was pretty darn good. Glad to see a horror movie that was actually pretty scary and had some very good visual and sound elements that added to the overall creepiness of the film. I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in a good horror/thriller movie.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
The Mad American   09-19-2011, 05:21 PM
I have had this in my Netflix queue for a while and still haven't seen it. Not much time for movies lately but I really want to see it.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Medusa   09-19-2011, 09:39 PM
I loved Insidious! It creeped me out and I miss that in a good horror movie. Most of them are nothing but torture/slasher movies (although sometimes I like those too).

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Tony H   09-20-2011, 09:32 AM
I really enjoyed this movie. It was the first movie in a long time to make me feel uneasy and a little scared when watching it. I saw it in the theater and on that day there was only me and one other person in the auditorium.

About halfway through she moved down to sit near me, it was funny.

I liked almost everything about the movie up until a certain point then it became too Hollywood gloss. It was like I was watching 2 different movies in one.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Alvin Fox   09-20-2011, 10:00 AM
When she moved near you you should've slowly turned your head with an insane rictus on your face.

Yeah after it's revealed that [spoiler]the father used to astral project and needs to do it again to save his son[/spoiler] I stopped enjoying the movie. I thought that the demon was too Nightcrawler-ish to be scary.
Tony H   09-20-2011, 10:40 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:When she moved near you you should've slowly turned your head with an insane rictus on your face.

Yeah after it's revealed that [spoiler]the father used to astral project and needs to do it again to save his son[/spoiler] I stopped enjoying the movie. I thought that the demon was too Nightcrawler-ish to be scary.

That is EXACTLY the moment I am talking about. It fell apart for me. But the hour leading up to that was tight!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Sigokat   09-20-2011, 12:51 PM
Thinking back on it that part was a little lame. And the demon looking like nightcrawler/Darth Maul was a little lame too. Overall, it was good but there were those few things that took it down a level.

Did you guys catch [spoiler] the ghost kid in the knickers standing with his face to the wall in the laundry room of the new house. The same kid that was dancing to the record player and then ran in to Dalton's room?[/spoiler] I saw it and was like "Did I just see that?" And then it was confirmed. Pretty cool that was.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Tony H   09-20-2011, 02:17 PM
sigokat Wrote:Thinking back on it that part was a little lame. And the demon looking like nightcrawler/Darth Maul was a little lame too. Overall, it was good but there were those few things that took it down a level.

Did you guys catch [spoiler] the ghost kid in the knickers standing with his face to the wall in the laundry room of the new house. The same kid that was dancing to the record player and then ran in to Dalton's room?[/spoiler] I saw it and was like "Did I just see that?" And then it was confirmed. Pretty cool that was.
Yes, I noticed that...but it took a few minutes for it to kick in. It wasn't until I saw the kid dancing that I was like "HOLY SHIT!" I didn't notice it at the theater but I noticed it when I watched it on DVD. I immediately hit the rewind button. That was clever as hell.

Certified 100% Serious