Pages (2): 1 2   
Marc   09-08-2011, 12:08 PM
As some of you know, over the last two years Tony and I produced a web series called Genrefinity. (You can view them here.) We've now collected those episodes plus a slew of special features for a DVD release! Along with the four episodes, the DVD also contains:
  • outtakes
  • extended/alternate takes
  • two commentary tracks (one features the actors, the other features Tony, Mike (Aphew) and I)
  • audition videos
  • fundraiser video
As a special bonus for those that pre-order we will also include a DVD contain the four episodes in HD! This DVD will come in the AVCHD format, a format most modern Blu-Ray players will play. (Check your Blu-Ray player manual for compatibility.) You will also get a link to download the episode scripts in PDF format, including three for unproduced scripts! All this for $15 (including shipping). What a DEAL!

So how can you pre-order? By going to the official site. That's how!
This post was last modified: 09-08-2011, 03:16 PM by Marc.
Scott Hajek   09-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Ordered!

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Marc   09-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:Ordered!

Thank you sir!
Tony H   09-08-2011, 03:04 PM
I am buying my copy in the morning when my paycheck shows up in the bank. Bet!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Dave   09-09-2011, 07:01 AM
Boy, do I hate Paypal. The devil's bastard child of the internet age.

So Marc, it won't let me change the postage value to $10, so any advice? Also, when is it released? My address may not be valid in a months time (new offer on the flat imminent, yay!).
Marc   09-09-2011, 12:35 PM
I will try to add some PayPal alternatives later today, probably Amazon and Google. Will that satisfy your anti-PayPal ways?
Dave   09-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Marc Wrote:I will try to add some PayPal alternatives later today, probably Amazon and Google. Will that satisfy your anti-PayPal ways?
I can deal with the devil (they have some money of mine in the account anyway, I don't even want to think about the hoops I have to go through to get that back). Just wondering if I can alter the amount manually somehow.
Marc   09-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Give it a shot now Dave. You should be able to choose International Shipping.
Dave   09-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Marc Wrote:Give it a shot now Dave. You should be able to choose International Shipping.
Good stuff, now ordered.

Thanks Marc.
Tony H   09-13-2011, 05:27 PM
I ordered, you now have 10 dollars from me to go toward the feature. LOL

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Pages (2): 1 2