Medusa   09-12-2011, 12:41 AM
How sad. I thought he was great at Spartacus and was hoping he'd get better.

From IMDB:

Andy Whitfield, the star of the cable TV series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, has died in Australia after a battle with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma; he was only 39. Rest in peace.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Tony H   09-12-2011, 09:18 AM
Medusa Wrote:How sad. I thought he was great at Spartacus and was hoping he'd get better.

From IMDB:

Andy Whitfield, the star of the cable TV series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, has died in Australia after a battle with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma; he was only 39. Rest in peace.

I just read this. That makes me sad. I loved "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" and I was hoping to see him return. When his role was recast I knew things weren't going well. That cancer moved fast. Sad

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
cobalt   09-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Some Lymphomas are very aggresive and the chemo given can be brutal. Sad news, may he RIP.

EWMAN
The Mad American   09-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Medusa Wrote:How sad. I thought he was great at Spartacus and was hoping he'd get better.

From IMDB:

Very sad news indeed. I enjoyed that series as well.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Brian   09-12-2011, 06:49 PM
I saw that. RIP

There is no wise man without fault