Pages (3):    1 2 3
Fenian1916   09-15-2011, 12:44 PM
sigokat Wrote:Bears v. Saints this weekend should be interesting. If the Bears play as well as they did last week they can pull off a win, but will the Saints really drop to 0-2? I'll be watching for sure!

Bears defense is very strong like always, the offense is their question mark. It should be a good game.

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   09-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Fenian1916 Wrote:Bears defense is very strong like always, the offense is their question mark. It should be a good game.

Agreed. Their offense has been a question mark ever since '85. Like I told my old man a number of years ago (god rest his soul) that defense can carry a team to the playoffs but they need O and D to get to and win the Superbowl.

Either way it'll be a good game. I have to go out to watch it, but will probably go to Buffalo Wild Wings and get some wings and beer while watching the game.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Sigokat   09-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Saints fans are up in arms and bitching about the treatment they received in Chicago back in '07 by some Bears fans that were drunk and acting stupid.

So they bitch and cry about how poorly they were treated and in the next sentence say how they are going to do the same to the Bears fans at this Sunday's game in the Dome. What a bunch of idiots...don't see their own hypocrisy.

Maybe New Orleans should worry about cleaning up their city were tourists have been killed in BROAD DAYLIGHT on Bourbon Street because they got caught in the crossfire of the gangs. Or the Marine that was stabbed and killed on Bourbon Street, in his dress uniform, right after he was married and was celebrating...yeah his new wife was with him. I can go on and on about the city of New Orleans, but have work to do. For a city that survives on tourism maybe they should look at that before some stupid crap that happened at a Chicago game 4 years ago.

I like the Saints, they have class, but the city is nothing but a cesspool of scumbags and craybabies still looking for a government handout after 6 years. Pathetic...man I hope the Bears stomp the shit of the the Saints just to shut those people up!

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-25-2011, 04:01 PM
A Marine killed on Bourbon Street on his honeymoon? Christ...

I'm surprised his friends didn't exact stern vengence, with senior officers in the lead.
Pages (3):    1 2 3