Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Fenian1916   06-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Know your role bitch sayeth the Lord

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
cobalt   06-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Jesus of Nazareth Wrote:I AM number 1...in your heart. Or at least I should be. Accept Jeezy of Nazareezy as your personal saviour of choice in 2012. (YOu have until October 21st.)
Hey! Was that a threat? Huh? Was it?

cobalt...the annoying

EWMAN
Sigokat   06-15-2011, 12:14 PM
I just gagged on my Apple Jacks LOL

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Fenian1916   06-15-2011, 12:16 PM
Apple Jacks are no joke son

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   06-15-2011, 12:16 PM
you know why, brother LOL

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
GeraldRice   06-15-2011, 05:45 PM
This is waiting at the library for me along with Hall Pass and Battle Los Angeles.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
The Mad American   06-15-2011, 05:53 PM
Medusa Wrote:I always like movies that the majority doesn't. For example I loved District 9 and Battle: LA but most people I know hated them.

I liked both those as well. The only thing I didn't like about Battle: LA was

very minor spoiler warning below

Was when they got back to the forward base camp or whatever it was called and the leader gives the stupid "Braveheart" speech to everyone. It was a meh moment. The rest of the movie was really fun though.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Medusa   06-18-2011, 01:44 PM
I am Number Four just moved in my Netflix Que! It will be here on Monday! Allright!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
KRW   06-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Jesus of Nazareth Wrote:Women need to be reminded of their place.
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

They made a movie from this quote. Human Centipede.Big Grin
Medusa   06-20-2011, 11:07 PM
I loved this movie! A little cheesy at times but it was a lot of fun!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Pages (3):    1 2 3