Pages (7):    1 3 4 5 6 7
Ken Valentine   06-12-2011, 02:40 AM
The Mad American Wrote:My wife and I got married pretty young and when we went to check in for our honeymoon we got almost the same reaction. "Mr. and Mrs. Smith? Okay...we will need picture I.D. with that credit card".

But just remember Medusa, We Are #1!!!! (at least on some date as yet determined and in something that really means very little.Big Grin)
A friend and I were on our way some where (in his car) and he was pulled over for having a tail light that had burned out. The cop asked to see his drivers license but my friend had accidentally left it at home. So the cop asked him his name. He answered with a big grin, "Ummmm . . . SMITH!"

The cop then asked him his first name. Still grinning like crazy he answered, "Ummmm . . . LARRY!"

Needless to say, the cop didn't believe him.

And still with a big grin on his face he said, "And my wife's name is Mary!"

Then he told the cop his drivers license number; the cop checked on his computer, and when he discovered that his name really was Larry Smith, (and his leg was being pulled) he cracked up.

Ken V.
sidbits   06-05-2012, 08:24 PM
His last name is probably Iverson, just like his sister Kate's (see Hosts). How many women doctors take their husbands' last names? Much more common for them to keep their maiden names. And, FPW doesn't refer to her husband as "Ron Iverson," just "Ron."
Peter Lis   06-14-2012, 12:30 PM
It might be true, a lot of women doctors tend to save their own surnames because of papers... But I tought Jack's name should be enough simple like Stone... Smith....
(sorry my English)
cobalt   06-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Peter Lis Wrote:It might be true, a lot of women doctors tend to save their own surnames because of papers... But I tought Jack's name should be enough simple like Stone... Smith....
(sorry my English)

Your English is just fine. Welcome to the board. Smile

EWMAN
Peter Lis   06-15-2012, 11:32 AM
Thank you, cobalt. There is wonderful web site and very intresting forum. Nice to be here for Russian FPW's fun.
BK Akitas   06-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Tony H Wrote:He already said it. It is an Irish name...O'Lantern

though I'l pass on the O'Lantern bit, based on family names- and his relationship with the Connells- I'm going with an Irish surname.
Kane means warrior
Casey does too, also vigilant/watchful
O'Farrel is men of courage
Fitzgerald is spear rule- and a spear has no branches, right?

hmmmmm

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Pages (7):    1 3 4 5 6 7