Pages (3):    1 2 3
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-23-2011, 01:18 PM
fpw Wrote: The publisher agrees. The collar bones are going.

Christ, Paul, you're up and motivating early...

I know that's not true of all authors. One time in Brockport, I called on Nancy Kress at noon, at her invitation. She answered the door groggy with sleep. "Michael? What's up? Why are you here?" "I'm here because you want me to type your new story for ASIMOV'S. Remember?" "Oh, right...let me make some coffee...come in..."
Flinx   04-19-2011, 10:08 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:I now have several questions.

I'm trying to find other stuff by Jorge C. Jr. but can only find a single Teen Titans image. Any help in directing me to more of his stuff?
Are you scripting the graphic novels?
Will they be released as graphic novels or as a series of comics and then collected into a graphic novel?
Is IDW releasing them?
Finally, when are they coming out?
It is Sea Lion Books who have the comic book & graphic novel rights to Jack: Secret Histories, Jack: Secret Circles and Jack: Secret Vengeance.
I found a copy of the full announcement here.
The funny thing is that there is nothing about it on the Sea Lion Books' website.
From reading the announcement it sounds like the books will be adapted as a series of comics then later collected together just like The Keep was.
This site lists some other work by Jorge Correa Jr..
Alvin Fox   04-19-2011, 12:35 PM
Yes, The Man made a separate thread for the official press release.

Here's a question for everyone. How many of you are going to buy them one comic at a time and how many will wait the year or so for the collection? Assuming it will take 5 or 6 issues per book and each collection will be released as the complete story of each of the three novels.
leethebard   04-23-2011, 03:23 PM
Just noticed this thread. When are thjese graphiv novels comimg out? And what companyP Thanks!
Ken Valentine   04-23-2011, 10:46 PM
leethebard Wrote:Just noticed this thread. When are thjese graphiv novels comimg out? And what companyP Thanks!
As for when, we don't know yet. As for what publisher, read the post immediately above yours.
Ken V.
Pages (3):    1 2 3