Pages (2): 1 2   
Kenji   01-29-2011, 11:24 AM
Today I saw "RED" starring Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, and Helen Mirren. What made this movie so much fun is these casts!

They are three ex-CIA agents, and one ex-MI6 agent. Now they retired. But once somebody tried to kill them, they gather again to fight enemy.
Action scenes were superb and sometimes funny.

What surprised me was Ernest Borgnine. "Holy crap! He's still alive!" Big Grin

Yeah, he is 94...:eek:
The Mad American   01-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Kenji Wrote:Today I saw "RED" starring Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, and Helen Mirren. What made this movie so much fun is these casts!

They are three ex-CIA agents, and one ex-MI6 agent. Now they retired. But once somebody tried to kill them, they gather again to fight enemy.
Action scenes were superb and sometimes funny.

I have a friend who is trying really hard to get me to see this movie. I will probably once it gets out on DVD but it is playing at our cheap theater locally so I may have sneak over and see it there.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Medusa   01-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Kenji Wrote:T

Really? That surprises me too. 94 and still acting - Wow! I want to see this.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Peter   01-29-2011, 07:43 PM
With a cast like that, it HAS to be worth seeing. I will make an effort but havent noticed in the cinemas so will have to be DVD.

Well, I've never seen one do THAT before
Brian   01-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Netflix sent this one to us today, we lucked out. Popcorn and few brews are in line as well for tonight.

There is no wise man without fault
Kenji   01-29-2011, 11:19 PM
Medusa Wrote:Really? That surprises me too. 94 and still acting - Wow! I want to see this.

Yes indeed!

He's walking with spine erect, and his talk is still smooth. What a tough guy! Cool
Kenji   01-29-2011, 11:26 PM
The Mad American Wrote:I have a friend who is trying really hard to get me to see this movie. I will probably once it gets out on DVD but it is playing at our cheap theater locally so I may have sneak over and see it there.

Peter Wrote:With a cast like that, it HAS to be worth seeing. I will make an effort but havent noticed in the cinemas so will have to be DVD.

Brian Wrote:Netflix sent this one to us today, we lucked out. Popcorn and few brews are in line as well for tonight.

Oh, wait a minute! You.... you guys haven't seen this in a theatre? That's un-luck! This is action movie! Should see this in big screen with DTS! Wink Big Grin
cobalt   01-30-2011, 01:07 PM
With Blu Ray and surround sound, it was really good. John Malkovich's character was a hoot.
I'd recommend it if you like cool weapons and lots of action.

EWMAN
Brian   01-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Red was based on a comic and does the story justice. I've heard there's a sequel in the works. I for one, wouldn't mind another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ZjBJv-rA0

There is no wise man without fault
Medusa   01-30-2011, 11:15 PM
I just saw Ernest Borgnine on the SAG awards. Wow, I would never have guessed he was 94. He easily looked and sounded 20 years younger.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Pages (2): 1 2