GeraldRice   12-21-2010, 03:59 PM
I just picked up this Korean flick from my library after watching previews to "The Eclipse" a so-so pseudo horror flick from the UK (found while requesting "Eclipse"- the third installment to the vampire franchise). "The Eclipse" was disappointing but I'm glad I watched those previews. I have to find time to watch it on my own because my wife dislikes movies with subtitles.

But it's about an older woman whose son is convicted of murder and she is determined to prove his innocence, no matter what. From the preview it seems as though she gets shamed for what her son was convicted of by her community and has to go through some degree of turning to the seedier side of where ever she is in order to investigate.

I'm excited to see this movie. It's either really good or crappy but with a really good editor.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com