Pages (12):    1 2 3 4 5 12   
Medusa   11-08-2010, 03:21 PM
I've never read the comic before. But it doesn't bother me if there are comic spoilers here. That's up to everyone else.

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Medusa   11-08-2010, 03:25 PM
I had a thought. Since some of our members are not in the US they are behind on the episodes. To keep the spoilers from ruining it for them maybe we can have sub-threads under this one for each episode name/date.

For example: Kenji will be 2 episodes behind and can't really read this Spoilers thread even after he watches the first eppy because it'll ruin it for him for the other eppys.

I don't know if I have any kind of permission to set this up or not (adding the sub-thread).

What does everyone think about this?

Veronica
cobalt   11-08-2010, 03:33 PM
There are 2 different threads for this. One with spoilers....and one without. Right? Keep the spoilers in this one.

EWMAN
Medusa   11-08-2010, 03:54 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:There are 2 different threads for this. One with spoilers....and one without. Right? Keep the spoilers in this one.

I still think we ought to keep them separate.

My ideais to have sub folders UNDER the Spoilers threads to separate each episode.

Veronica
Alvin Fox   11-28-2011, 08:55 AM
HOLY SHIT! I... wha... I've been reading the comics for years and was amazed by the first episode. However, by the end of the first season my enthusiasm had waned. The last few minutes of the mid-season finale last night completely made up for it though.
Medusa   11-28-2011, 10:36 AM
That was a hell of an ending! We knew she'd be in the barn - I didn't think she'd make it that long out on her own. I actually kind of hope they leave the farm. Its kind of boring. I wanted to see them travel and fight and learn to survive.

Veronica
cobalt   11-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Medusa Wrote:That was a hell of an ending! We knew she'd be in the barn - I didn't think she'd make it that long out on her own. I actually kind of hope they leave the farm. Its kind of boring. I wanted to see them travel and fight and learn to survive.

I kept saying she was in the barn too.
I agree, Medusa. The group needs to leave that farm and head to that fort...I think it was Benning? Wasn't it?

EWMAN
t4terrific   11-28-2011, 11:19 AM
The group needs to split. There are at least two very different mind sets, and they aren't going to be able to work together without a fight. They need to come to an agreement on how to split their resources, and go their separate ways.

The problem is that the "leader" of each faction wants the same woman, and she isn't doing what it takes to sever ties to one of them. Had she done that, the events of the mid season finale would not have taken place.
Scott Miller   11-28-2011, 12:41 PM
I hope they rerun the first half of this season as I didn't record it.

On a side note, I just finished a novel set in The Walking Dead world called The Walking Dead: Rise Of The Governor by Robert Kirkman and Jay Bonansinga that was quite good(and I don't say that about a lot of zombie stuff); plenty of gross action for zombie fans to masticate. Kirkman is the creator of TWD and Bonansinga is an author I've always liked and the Governor is a character from the comics, but not sure if he has made an appearance or if they are planning on including him at some point in the TV show.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Alvin Fox   11-28-2011, 01:34 PM
If they don't include the Governor that'd be like making a tv series of Repairman Jack and never having Rasalom in it.
Pages (12):    1 2 3 4 5 12