Pages (2):    1 2
GeraldRice   10-29-2010, 01:03 PM
The only one I disliked was 5 as it was just a set up for the next movie. 1 and 2 I thought were excellent. 3 and 4 passable and 6 a return to form. I'm looking forward to the last (?) but will probably have to rent it.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
colburn0004   10-29-2010, 01:23 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:The only one I disliked was 5 as it was just a set up for the next movie. 1 and 2 I thought were excellent. 3 and 4 passable and 6 a return to form. I'm looking forward to the last (?) but will probably have to rent it.

I was looking forward to it, but knew I wouldn't see it anytime soon so I read spoilers. Now I'm waiting and not too extremely excited. Rolleyes

It sounds better then 3/4/5 but I don't think its a right way to end it.

[SPOILER]They leave it to where they could make another sequel, and its basicly the same type of ending as 6. Ugh![/SPOILER]

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Pages (2):    1 2