Grimjack   10-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Greetings All, I am trying to find out the current (and future) status of the Adversary Cycle. Borderland Press is offering the set, which is VERY nice, but I am wondering how they relate to the changes which are obviously in the works. Is this set identical to the individual books released in the past? I would like to find out which books have been revised and when those books have been, or will be, released. The Effster stated 'Nightworld' will undergo a major revision - which will be required now that we have the 'Compendium of Jack' events to take into account. Any info that can be supplied would be greatly appreciated.

Larry
rjack_fan   10-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Welcome!

If I remember from past threads, the Borderlands set should all be the same as the larger format paperbacks that are coming out (The Touch and Reborn are out, The Keep is coming later this year, Reprisal and The Tomb are next year, followed by Nightworld in 2012). Nightworld has been revised a little since the Borderlands set, so the MMPB will be slightly different. These editions are updated from the original versions released.

Feel free to check out the "Pipeline" section of the webpage for anticipated publication dates (I have to check frequently or I forget what's when) and browse through the older threads - there have been a few discussions on what has been updated.

I'm sure someone will come along soon and be able to offer more details, but this should get you started!