The Mad American   05-02-2010, 01:28 AM
I searched and didn't see anyone else posting on this movie.

It is a documentary with Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White talking about guitar and their lives and veiws on playing and songwriting etc etc.

I really enjoy all three of these guitarists, some more than others but I really liked this movie. It really showed how their personalities come out in their playing style and song writing.

Well worth a watch if you are a fan of any of these guys or just a fan of guitar playing. Good Stuff.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Scott Miller   05-02-2010, 11:26 AM
The Mad American Wrote:I searched and didn't see anyone else posting on this movie.

It is a documentary with Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White talking about guitar and their lives and veiws on playing and songwriting etc etc.

I really enjoy all three of these guitarists, some more than others but I really liked this movie. It really showed how their personalities come out in their playing style and song writing.

Well worth a watch if you are a fan of any of these guys or just a fan of guitar playing. Good Stuff.

I have this in my library queue and have for for some time; its almost my turn finally. Looking forward to it.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels