Maggers   05-03-2010, 02:03 PM
OK, it's not TV or film, but A BEHANDING IN SPOKANE is a must see on Broadway for anyone who loves Christopher Walken. He is amazing, and it was thrilling to watch him from the 3rd row. It's a wild and crazy play, dark and funny, and he is hilarious. If you're in NYC before June 6th, when the play ends its run, do yourself a favor and fork over the big buck to see it. Walken is definitely worth it.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Maggers Wrote:OK, it's not TV or film, but A BEHANDING IN SPOKANE is a must see on Broadway for anyone who loves Christopher Walken. He is amazing, and it was thrilling to watch him from the 3rd row. It's a wild and crazy play, dark and funny, and he is hilarious. If you're in NYC before June 6th, when the play ends its run, do yourself a favor and fork over the big buck to see it. Walken is definitely worth it.

He's always been a fine actor.
t4terrific   05-04-2010, 07:18 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:He's always been a fine actor.
Deer Hunter.
Sigokat   05-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Balls of Fury

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
LolaRennt   05-04-2010, 03:38 PM
I really wish that I could see this. It sounds great!

Why do I always do this to myself???
cobalt   05-04-2010, 09:37 PM
The Prophecy.

and don't forget...www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4royOLtvmQ ·

EWMAN